Good things that happened this weekend:
Bad things that happened this weekend:
A huge, horrid, MASSIVE row with J lasting more than seventeen hours, that included - but was by no means limited to - cold and fatigue, people we don't know very well, priorities, a stubby holder, thoughtfulness, moccasins, TV and Noddie's pants.
Far too much pizza and bubbles.
More anon, kayakers over the rapids of life!



11 comments:
Don't you just love an argument that's got a bit of everything? Sally is so cute and look how tall Noddie is.
Sorry about the crummy day - what a pathetic gift! My dh always makes a good effort, and it's almost always a near miss - I think I should just tell him exactly what I want. But hooray for the good running time - I'd be thrilled with a 56 minute 8K!
Awwww. Cute puppie :-) Great job on the Mothers' Day run!!! Wow! 17 hours is an Ironman Row :-D You guys need to work on cutting that down to a sprint!!
Hello Sally!
The race sounds fun! The pictures are all adorable!
I am anxiously awaiting more info on the "stubby holder". Was it the one with the pictures of the girls in bathing suits that cause the argument? ;)
Got to love a good stubby holder. Great Time on the MDC. You wear your bling well.
Were you mad because the stubby holder was empty. :)
Love the new puppy.
The rule I have been shouting at my brother since he got married is "HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE" and I am always imploring him to give it a go. I am also imploring J to never buy something so crap again!
I'll focus on the good, hopefully the bad is in the past now.
Cute puppy!!! Awwwwwww.
Nice run. Everyone looks happy in the mother's day run photo. :)
great run, but that row is a record-breaker if ever there was one!
and noddie has REALLY grown!! wow!
I hope the make-up sex was at least as good as the row.
:)
Oh I think fighting is exhausting! Family gatherings can be so stressful, can't they? Hope all that is past. Your pictures are lovely. How goes life with the puppy? (I think toddlers are easier than puppies!) Peace.
Holy busy as a bee.
Good on ya for just getting out there and mixing it up no matter what.
Post a Comment