Friday, March 02, 2018

You know that feeling

there's a feeling, not the best feeling in the world but certainly not the worst....when you
have been sick all week (stupidly tenacious sinus infection I Will Best You)
even took a half day off (???!!!???!!!)
work ->bed-> work -> repeat
then you get drugs
and you start feeling a tiny bit better
then you drag your weary arse to the gym becuase it's been three days quelle horreur
and you start your light short workout
and you say to yourself, this is too hard, I'm not up to this yet, I'm so very tired. I want to stop.
and you say to yourself, just keep going a little bit longer
just a little bit longer
just a minute or two longer
then your cardio is done
and the weights, well you can sit down for most of them
and you finish it. 
And you're so very very tired and you go home to bed again.
You know that feeling?
I do.
It's wonderful.


More anon, indomitables!
And by the way, third commenter on my last post - I've bumbled through more than half a century of life without having spells cast on my behalf so I won'r be starting now. Thanks for offering though!



No comments: