.....imagine what this post would be like if I'd already had the coffee I'm going to have in a minute... scary.......
I went back to yoga again yesterday. I'm still rubbish at it and still hate it, even more so when I didn't get there super-early so ended up in the spot where the warm air from the ceiling heater blew right on to me. Downward facing drippy sponge woman, that was me. Ack. However, I am starting to understand what's going on in class now. Even though I can't do it. So that's progress.
In other (ahem) "very exciting" news, I can do 25 single-leg calf raises in a row now. I can now also do imaginary skipping without pain! Imaginary skipping is for people who can't safely be given fast-moving ropes. Ask me how I know.....
You can find ANYTHING in a g00gle image search....
More anon, hoppers! (that's my next goal)

1 comment:
As someone who can only be trusted with imaginary ropes, i applaud you! nice work on the calf raises too!
Defo not bored of your messages... bring on the burble :)
Post a Comment