Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Peer pressure

In exciting news, Team LBTEPA has united with our favourite 'ranga, the Fabulous Shauna to be Virtual Walking Mates! The twenty-first century has arrived! Shauna pootles dreamily around scenic Scotland; I drag my crabby backside out of bed at 6.30 and stomp around the wetlands listening to birdsong and frogs; we message each other 'well done darl you're a bloody legend!'; and a good day is had by all. I'm disappointed to report that the adult hip hop/jazz dance class I had planned to attend this term - no, really! - sold out before I stopped sooking and got around to enrolling. That'll teach me. Next year I will have my pants on baggy and my cap on backward! However, I am going to a yoga class instead! Move over Gumby! More anon, adventurers!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

THE BEST kind of peer pressure. <3 OMG that dance class sounds so good. Next term, next term fo' sure!

MorseyRuns said...

We are doing hip hop yoga on Saturday afternoons! (I bloody love yoga in a way I never thought I would- and not just hip hop yoga, I am nearly able to embrace all sorts) Pigeon pose!