Saturday, December 10, 2016

stay the path




I read this the other day. The writer is the coach of my friend the Mighty Tea whose givng nature and indefatigable attitude to life is a gift to those lucky enough to know her, even if not yet in real life! Anyway, this post resonated with me.
You can't have your fitness the way it was
You can't have it easily
You can't have it right now.
But keep working and you will have it
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/cf/ba/e6cfba1d1dce6dd78c723032dd4606b8.jpg
I must get myself one of these....
How are your Christmas plans going? We're in cheery, tinsel-laden full swing here - just waiting for some bloody summer to decide to arrive! I'm wearing shorts anyway. Cede Nullis!
More anon, tree-huggers!

3 comments:

Tea said...

It was an amazing post. I have read it at least 5 times. :)

Shauna said...

Oh man, I LOVE that! It's going on a post-it right now :)

Unknown said...

Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, except this piece of writing gives fastidious understanding yet.

Få tjockare hår