But I digress. I had a brilliant idea last week! I've shared it with the fam and the cheer squad, who have approved of it heartily. As you know, your heroine is (ahem) a little bit prone to excessive permission language when it comes to wine. In short, too many excuses too often. So I have stated publicly that if I have fewer than 3 alcohol-free days each week for the next month, I will donate $150 to either M1chelle Br1dges aka fat-shaming, evidence-free, B1ggest Loser 'coach', or the Minister for Immigration, who, if there is any justice whatsoever in the universe, will rot in hell for his vicious crimes against refugees seeking safety in our country. A bit of an incentive, what? I can see myself building on it as weeks go by....if I don't get up early or skip too many workouts, I have to cough up....but for now I'll stick with loathing as an encouragement to abstinence.
In other news, Noddie taught me an excruciating adductor stretch which appears to have fixed my plantar fascia!!!!! I'm cautiously optimistic, which is much better than forced hopefulness.
I'm also crushing on the rowing machine at the gym. I'm so fickle.
Sorry to be disloyal to the Aussie competitor but I saw this bloke row this morning he is a god.
More anon, 
1 comment:
Oh good luck because neither of those people need a single cent of your hard earned coin! Good luck:)
Post a Comment