This is LBTEPA's sinuses, guest author for the day! You've heard a lot about me, I know.
LBTEPA is lying down at the moment wishing she could rip me out - a bit uncalled for, I think!- becuase I spent the last couple of weeks dripping annoyingly and then blocking up not to mention making her snore like a combine harvester, the Spousal Unit is a saint I tell you and am now infected and making her cough and feel utterly crappy and take antibiotics. She'd never really cut her nose off though; she wears sunglasses all the time and they'd fall down without me.
She's not been exercising much this week after dragging me out in the wind on Sunday night that'll teach her, hahahahaha! except for a session on her bike trainer. She toughed that out, I'll give her that. Yesterday when she tried to run I made her feel all sweaty and weird and want to throw up. That's when she decided to go to the doctor. Now she's eating horse pills to make us feel better. I know she wishes it was easier to tell the difference between a touch of the sniffles and incipient infections, and I know I could make the signs clearer...but sheesh, where would the fun be in that? Mess with her head in every sense, that's my motto!
It's not as though I want to f#$% up this insane marathon thing. Not really. I can't help it that I need a lot of attention! I'm going to try and get myself sorted so LBTEPA get her two thousand word literature review done for uni next week, and have a nice time at her high school reunion on Saturday night (she hasn't even decided what to wear yet, can you believe that?). She's not freaking out much about all of this though - a nice change! Maybe having a head full of clag is doing that?
Well, cheerio for now, bwahahahaha and lovely talking to you
4 comments:
Dear Sinuses,
Thank you for your lovely post. Just quietly, with such eloquence and self-possession, do you think you're ready to go onto the world stage?
Imagine, you could go and inhabit a politican or high-flying lawyer, and leave our crazy marathoning girl all alone. It's not like anyone will be looking at you when she crosses the finishing line.
Regards,
Emma
Dear Sinuses, kindly please pass on to LBTEPA. No germs attached.
Your posts always rock. :)
Feel better soon.
One day, a way will be found - a way to rip out sinuses and such, but without disposing of the nose. Onwards!
Hahaha! Sometimes I want to use hot pokers straight out of the fire on mine. I hope you feel better! :-)
dear sinuses,
Please cease & desist all communication with NBTR's sinuses, or you will face legal action.
With kindest regards
Post a Comment