the year I did everything better
Some people just have all the luck in the world!! You lucky thing.I hope you rested well and are ready to face the new world.
Is that Vanuatu? Very beautiful and I woul love to hear more about it..
What a lovely holiday! Great pics. Of course I'm a wee bit envious too. :-)
Is that a good place to hide? :-)
Jealous much?
jerriss!
Getting caught up. I was confused at first, and then I remember, oh, it's summer there. Or do you call it winter? What DO you call it?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Some people just have all the luck in the world!! You lucky thing.
I hope you rested well and are ready to face the new world.
Is that Vanuatu? Very beautiful and I woul love to hear more about it..
What a lovely holiday! Great pics. Of course I'm a wee bit envious too. :-)
Is that a good place to hide? :-)
Jealous much?
jerriss!
Getting caught up. I was confused at first, and then I remember, oh, it's summer there. Or do you call it winter? What DO you call it?
Post a Comment