Noddie has had the sniffles and a cough the last couple of days so we have put in some solid sessions of Playschool in front of the new heater - the latter, BTW, which has usurped my electric blanket as one of my top three favourite things in the house, along with my mp3 cause it makes me run, and the computer because that's where all my friends live. I never said I wasn't fickle.
I am steadfastly defying any viral invasion with echinacea, patented cold remedies, vitamin C, plenty of water and sleep, and exercising as though The Schedule was the Gospel. So far so good.
Just wanted to share a really nice moment with you - I was running this morning (oh how casually she writes that!) when the sun came up, and I was all washed in gold! My elongated shadow was my playmate in that fiery, gorgeous world. It was a moment of joy and it's made me smile all day.
I'd best be orf - it's playdough time, woo hoo! I might let Noddie have a go later.
More anon, strivers :)
4 comments:
nice comment about the sun and good work on the run. Hope your Noddie gets healthy real quick.
www.tanteparole.blogspot.com
Nice going with the run.
Now can you confirm for me - is Alex Papps working as a presenter on Playschool?
Ahhh, the running goddess cast in gold. I like that image!! You should make sure you share Noddie's play dough with her :-)
Post a Comment