the year I did everything better
GO NODs!
Awe!!! Would you look at that! You have a sister!!!!! LOL. Noddie is SOOO cute, and a future Irongirl?!?! Way to go Nods!!
!!!!!!!! YEAH NOODIE !!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!Have a fabulous time :-) And hey, you inspired me (or perhaps Noddie did). I'm taking *my* Mom to a race on Sunday (although she won't be running with me).
You guys will have a blast!
Have a great time girls .... :-)Eat Em
AWWWW!! That's the stuff I can't wait for : )
Go Noddie!!!
Have a great time!
Very sweet!
Priceless!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
GO NODs!
Awe!!! Would you look at that! You have a sister!!!!! LOL. Noddie is SOOO cute, and a future Irongirl?!?! Way to go Nods!!
!!!!!!!! YEAH NOODIE !!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!
Have a fabulous time :-) And hey, you inspired me (or perhaps Noddie did). I'm taking *my* Mom to a race on Sunday (although she won't be running with me).
You guys will have a blast!
Have a great time girls .... :-)
Eat Em
AWWWW!! That's the stuff I can't wait for : )
Go Noddie!!!
Have a great time!
Very sweet!
Priceless!
Post a Comment