Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

This will be short because I'm pretty tired, the Bulldogs won in a thriller, and I had to spend the afternoon with my m-i-l so I've had a couple* of sherbets.
*ok, more than a couple. But for the best possible motives.
I love my Mum. I do my best to be a good Mum to Noddie. I had a magnificent example.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a beautiful morning that turned into a golden day. Mum was stoked with her 4km time; my 8km was slow but I was happy with it, considering. Noddie was a complete legend doing the 4km walk, although we spent some time being 'trains' - Lara was the driver, Mummy was the weary carriage and Daddy was the engine, pulling us all up the steep bits! My ankle is tired and a bit painful but not at all sore. Phew.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now if you are lucky enough to have your Mum nearby, go and hug her and tell her you love her.
More anon, my friends.

13 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Hope you had a great run! Glad you had a good day and some well deserved sherbets.

Celeste said...

That's a piccie on one exhausted littlie!! Bet she sleeps well tonight.

Tony said...

Great job to both you and your mom for getting up early and having a great race!

Duane said...

Good job and happy mother's day to you!

S. Baboo said...

Sounds like a fun day! Did you know you ave a twin in albuquerque, NM? No kidding! The GeekGrl, Jonster and I were at the Jay Benson Triathlon this a.m. and I saw someone who looked just like you!

Flea said...

Aaaah, how cute is Noddie, she looks so proud! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!
.. well ok, I'm a bit envious too .. but I'll get over it!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Well Done to you and the family. We are so there next year.

Wes said...

Wait! You have ANOTHER sister? Where are you getting them all from? Oh! That's your, Mum :-) Isn't that a BIG deal! Nice job, Noddie! A 4K walk ROCKS! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

you look like a teen, but you're smiling, so you can't be a teen.

Anonymous said...

Noddie is so, so cute!! I think all Mum's deserve treat's on MD, hhmmm and every other day come to think of it, lol!

It was a splendid day for the Mothers Day Classic this year. I was really sorry I couldn't do it. Fingers crossed for next year :)

Spark Driver said...

Looks like you all had a great day.

Thanks for keeping me motivated lately. I have really needed it!

jeanne said...

i'm catching up..happy mother's day! it looks like yours rocked! and you have the cutest kid on the planet, btw.