10 reasons for starting this blog
1. I like to write but need a reason
2. It might make it easier to keep up with friends (?)
3. I have plans, BIG PLANS, mwahahaha that need a place to be written down (see point 7)so I am more likely to achieve them
4. because I can plan
5. and work out ways to overcome pitfalls and obstacles
6. and celebrate successes, big and small
7. Goals: lose the last 7kg, run some more half-marathons and eventually a full marathon (quakes at knees), organise our money so we can invest and save, be more productive at work
8. I love my husband and my daughter and I want a place to write about our lives together (WARNING: HIGH CUTE CHILD CONTENT!)
9. I admire and am inspired by many bloggers
10. Maybe I'll make some new friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment