the neighbours had a party that kept us awake all night and I'm talking all night as in they finally turned the music off at 7 a.m. I kept thinking it must be going to stop soon - and the music would get softer and I'd fall asleep...and then half an hour later it'd all start again. Le sigh.... I ended up 'sleeping', with a pillow on my head, until 6.30 - well after my planned departure time. I. Was. Livid. Thank goodness for earl grey tea. I also had the opportunity to tear (polite) strips off one of the party survivors/hosts who was sitting blearily in the open garage as I went off for a short run. His apology appeared sincere. Then Noddie and I had a grand afternoon at the footy with my sister watching Brad Johnson break the club games record. Woof woof woof!

So instead of The Long Run fitting neatly into the wee small hours of Saturday, I'm now having to shoehorn it into either this afternoon/evening so I can study all day tomorrow Hi Spousal Unit, I know you've been working since 7am but now you're home I'm disappearing off down the road for the next three hours and leaving you with Noddie , or early tomorrow morning Hi Spousal Unit, I know you've been working since 7am but now you're home I'm disappearing into the study for the next three hours and leaving you with Noddie, and by the way you're walking her to school tomorrow while I disappear off down the road. He's a treasure, isn't he?I'll be back in a couple of days to let you know how running 25km feels....
More anon, priority-jugglers!
5 comments:
best wishes fitting it all in!
Damn neighbours!
Hope the run goes well, 25 km seems soooooo long....
If you need a hand planning some revenge then count me in! Good neighbours let you know so that you can plan your long run around their social life! Good luck getting the planets aligned for another long run soon.
Marathon training is TIME challenged! You can do it! :-)
noisy neighbors, i could write a book. I am NOT so polite. It never fails to happen the night before a race. GRRRRR.
life is hard to fit in around a marathon!
Post a Comment