Monday, February 01, 2016

Psst

Wanna know a secret?
I'm doing a secret FebFast! Very slightly modified, but still, a radical departure from my current norm. NO drink at all from Sun-Fri - no light beer, no one glass of wine, no nothing. I'll celebrate on my birthday and our wedding anniversary, and that's that.
I'm not telling anyone except you, blog. It seems when I tell people I start to make excuses and then they let me get away with my excuses becuase they're kind and then there we are back at the old ways. So it's our secret, ok?

More anon, plotters!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Good for you. I'm doing FebFast loosely too. Strict rules seem to make me go all rebellious and then the whole thing backfires messily. Plus, I have a few social engagements locked in this month. So I'm allowing myself a drink or two only on those occasions - no quiet drinkies at home in the evening. Let's see how that works out. ;)

Tea said...

I can so relate to this post as far as "not telling anyone". I have debated doing something for awhile. If I decide "yes", I don't know if I want to go public. I think my issue is FEAR.