This is The Year I Do Everything Better, so I got sick better! I allowed myself to be calm about it, and just rested and let the non-essentials go, which was anything except work and sleep. Having the antibiotics available the day I needed them, rather than several days later, has made a huge difference - I'm pretty much better already! The whole revolting, exhausted, head-full-of-nauseating-pressure experience has lasted only four days, not well over a week as usual. But I will take the whole course, I promise... I'm going to talk to a GP about getting more for next time. I might fluke meeting one who doesn't freak out when you want Drugs In Advance.
Today is 16 years since our wedding day! The Spousal Unit and I have had many great times, ups and downs, meanderings and abrupt changes of course in our life together. He's a top bloke and a terrific Dad and I'm looking forward to many more years of it.*Mwah!*
More anon, cherubs!
2 comments:
Congratulations xxx
Congratulations on 16 years!
Well done, seriously, well done with the sinus infection. This has to be a first that you are feeling better so quickly.
Post a Comment