One of the things I'm going to log this year is how often my sinuses get infected (told you this blog is no longer about being entertaining!). My sinuses aren't irritated - I have a good management strategy for when they are, involving disgusting nose-washing-out - but you didn't want to know that (see 'no longer entertaining' above). These are full-on, head full of painful, nauseating pressure with extra bonus shortness of breath, sore throat and aching joints infected. Luckily I have managed to procure an emergency antibiotics stockpile (thankyou France and your very different dispensing practices!) so I could start beating the little buggers into submission yesterday rather than having to wait until Friday to beg for some pills at the quack's.
I've managed NO exercise since Sunday, though. This is extremely disappointing. If I'm not better tomorrow - come on, drugs! Do your stuff! - I'm planning a walk or ride for Friday when I can go back to bed afterward if I have to. Bugger the housework.
More anon, poppers!

1 comment:
I have been a bit under the weather with my sinuses too :(
Hope you are better soon x
Post a Comment