You know you're out of shape when too many downward dogs give you a wrist injury *sad face*
However, one-legged squats and imaginary skipping practice continue apace. It's clear that I will have to add REGULAR swimming to The Plan.
Onward!
Downward dog is super hard on the wrists- take care of yourself, only because people are very judgy when you say you hurt yourself at yoga- I think they resist smirking, and yoga makes you be kind to everyone, even judgey smirkey types so it puts pressure on your yogic mind as well as your wrists:)
1 comment:
Downward dog is super hard on the wrists- take care of yourself, only because people are very judgy when you say you hurt yourself at yoga- I think they resist smirking, and yoga makes you be kind to everyone, even judgey smirkey types so it puts pressure on your yogic mind as well as your wrists:)
Post a Comment