Being An Athlete makes these times so much easier! I wish I'd thought of this years ago! I can monitor my posture, and my water and veggie intake, and walk however far the lurgi-raddled lungs will permit. I've had to miss the last 2 mini tris which is a bugger. Oh well.
I'm reading a brilliant book at the moment - F*ck Feelings! It's totally up my street - all about getting real about what shit is actually in your life, doing something about the stuff you can, and DOING YOUR VALUE-DRIVEN, NON-WHINGEING BEST WITH THE STUFF YOU CAN'T. I think it's my favourite book ever (but I'm fickle)
It's Noddie's dance concert this weekend, which will be a treat now she is at such a chilled school. No drama...bliss... I'm getting very excited about Christmas too.... How about you?
More anon, seasonal greeters!
1 comment:
You won't believe the winter I'm having. I was sick for 3 weeks in October. The ONE week I was healthy, I sprained my ankle in a snow storm and immediately got sick again. I appear to be getting better now just in time for the Polar Vortex to hit the US. SWEET.
Post a Comment