Thursday, December 22, 2016

a tip for stress eaters

This week has been a bit of a strain. Lots of stupid stuff. I got home from the Spousal Unit's hospital in Melbourne (what a ridiculous saga it was to get him there, don't get me started) last night after five days, we hope the Spousal Unit will be home on Saturday, and we leave for Italy for 3 weeks on Monday. #firstworldproblems, no? Yet still quite trying.
If you are, as I am, a stress eater, might I recommend the purchase of a bag of unshelled pistachio nuts? Yummy and you can't shovel them in by the handful. LBTEPA For The Win!
Christmas blessings to you! Stay safe and hug your loved ones!

2 comments:

Tea said...

How's he doing?

Tea said...

I hit enter too quickly. I hope you are OK, too. I know the stress you are going through.