Friday, August 21, 2015

onya bike, Noddie

I am such an idiot.
What do I think about and worry about and get upset about? My health and fitness!! And what do I prioritise? My work and the housework and the family and every other bloody thing and not what's important. Certainly family and work have to come first when they need to come first , but acting as though fitness is the unimportant afterthought, when to me it clearly isn't, makes no sense at all!

Oy karamba. (sound of LBTEPA smacking head).
And another blinding flash of illumination: my main weakness is my core and glutes, I need to ramp up my cardiovascular fitness, I can't really walk/run every day....and I have a bike that isn't on its trainer....
well it is now.
More anon, pedal-pushers!

2 comments:

Tea said...

Yes, prioritize yourself!

Easier said than done.

MorseyRuns said...

The amazing yoga teacher I go to says "The divine energy is accessible and available to me always and I will use it wisely." I giggled every time he said it. Then Andy and I lost wallets, phones, sunglasses and EVERYTHING was returned to us over a period of two weeks. Then we got terribly sick and I realised I used the divine energy to get physical things returned when I should have used the divine energy to keep me healthy! So use your divine energy to get fit and well and keep going- and not to mop the floors.

:)