ok so now the excitement has subsided and we are back into Real Life, boooo, The Plan for the res of the year Is This
- swim the Hazelwood Pond 1.5k swim with my friend on 5th Sept. This will involve actually going to the pool in the intervening time, a novel concept these days. I can do it
- Melbourne marathon half
- no full marathon - can't do it physically in the time, and even if I was about 3 months ahead of where I actually am, domestic imperatives dictate that I don't have available time to lay down super-long training walk/runs. Not upset by this. I'm not doing underdone sufferfests. Nor is endurance sport either my job or my highest duty.
- Sussan half marathon in December,if the date fits with the aforementioned domestic imperatives.
- Sub-goal - get to a reliable 2km of non-stop running so I can do the mini-triathlons our club runs every spring and summer. I'd love to drop a few kg on the way but if that happens it'll be a bonus.
Here we go!
I pinched this from the MIghty Tea. Thanks darl!
More anon, bling-chasers!
2 comments:
Time for me to get back in the pool too! Good plans- so much coming up. (love the clip) sara
That video was in my head today when I was really struggling. I love it.
I am SO excited for you and your plans.
Post a Comment