Saturday, February 15, 2014

Remember this?

Remember this? I bloody do
 and it's back.
 I got sick and didn't do my exercises for a week because I couldn't move my head without it falling off, but I still kept walking in the pool (and walking Noddie to school, no good deed goes unpunished eh?) and that was enough to overload my frighteningly fragile biomechanics and inflame my plantar fascia. Welcome back, Goofy nightmare.
*sound of head exploding*
this never ends

5 comments:

Tea said...

LBTEPA, I am so sorry. I wish I had some wonderful words of comfort, but I'm not good at that because all I can think is that it really does suck. I want you to be better. I can't express how much I just want to give you a hug.

cilosophy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Boo Hiss!!!

Anonymous said...

So you have made it through this shit storm before, and you will make it through again. Diligently ice and be very very kind to yourself please. Hope you are well enough to do your physio again Al, I feel your (heel) pain completely. Sara

cilosophy said...

Hey Darl,

I am hearing you.
My back has been giving me curry.
I have spent thousands of dollars in physio and pilates.
Now I am going to the sports doc to get an MRI and find out what the bloody hell it is.
Also, I have stopped running group, and will be doing my PT/weights.
I get more out of that.

It would be lovely to have a catch up again, are you going to be in melb soon? Or I might have to come visit :D
Cilla xx