This weekend Noddie and the Spousal Unit and I had our long-awaited and
super-fab trip to the big smoke during which we went to the zoo, Sandown
racetrack for J to do his stunt driving course, and to the Museum to see
the Afghanistan Treasures,
which were absolutely stunning and very moving and should be seen by
everyone. We ate yummy Chinese, Greek,
Vietnamese and Italian food in buzzy, delicious-smelling restaurants, and went shopping in Smith St, and generally had a happy and satisfying time.
I'd love to be posting all about how I've been diligently adhering to the LETTER of my rehab and I do feel very very bad that I haven't, but I have been cruelly struck down with yet Another Chest Infection (So Over It- this post's title should be AFCI). Keeping the New Job and the family going whilst remaining upright and smiling (for, as you know, that is the LBTEPA Way) has taken almost everything I've had. I've not missed more than two days in a row blah blah blah excuses excuses so I'm hoping the physio gives the all-clear to cycling and maybe the elliptical, even some walking...how nice will it be to be Allowed Out....?
Hope you are all well - what have you been up to?
cheers (with ginger beer)
1 comment:
U did good!
Y u nooo come see Cilla????
Post a Comment