Friday, January 11, 2008

why I can't possibly write anything.






I'm having far too good a time.
More anon, sybarites!

10 comments:

Shauna said...

OH lookit that blue sky :)

Nancy Toby said...

Great photos!! Have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

i am sitting in the middle of a dessert - jealous as!

Mary Sunshine said...

You are yours are so lovely. Thanks for the photos! It's like you sent a little bit of vacation warmth here to Cincinnati!

Kathy said...

What adorable photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Benson said...

No words necessary. The photos tell it all. WOW!

Unknown said...

Wish I was there and not here!!

IronTriTim said...

Some nice RnR, hope you are enjoying it.

MorseyRuns said...

It looks like far too much fun! Build a sandcastle for me Noddie.

jeanne said...

it's 24F and snowing.

i'm not the least bit jealous. NOT THE LEAST!

those are some pretty women!