I seem to have plummeted through March with an unpleasant splat. But the new month has imparted some new positivity and energy. I believe I might find my mojo soon!
This shin/calf/foot thingy has provided unexpected learning – constant niggly pain makes me HUNGRY! As does being Slightly-Under-Par. I am ATTRACTING WELLNESS GODDAMMIT! Aches and sniffles and cough, FEAR ME, and BEGONE! (It's a little known fact that being an Evil Overlord IS the most effective way of Attracting stuff). Given that I am generally the headcold Bleatmeister, refusing to give any quarter to being S-U-P was an interesting experiment – I ran and exercise-biked and took Noddie to the Aquarium and did housework, and the s-word (sick…shhhhh!) was never allowed to cross my mind. Mind you I did chugalug echinacea and panadol and vitamin C, but that was for wellness. You see? Hey, it kept me amused.
How do you all keep yourselves from diving into yummy stuff when you’re S-U-P? All words of wisdom gratefully accepted! (I’m picturing a SWAT team surrounding the house - step away from the hot cross buns LBTEPA…nice and slowly…)
More anon, dominators! mwahahaha!
4 comments:
Sorry to read you were SUP .....but I like your attitude of not letting it get in the way of doing 'stuff'.
Don't keep yummy stuff in the house - but this can be difficult with teenage daughters ...... sigh.
Take care
Eat Em
I'm terrible at eating when I'm sick. The easiest thing is to not have the food in the house cos then I'm too sick to go out and get it.
What's the aquarium like? I've been meaning to go but never made it.
Maybe you need a cheer group following you around like on the "Nicorette" ads. "No LBETPA, No! No LBETPA, No!"
I hope you find the mojo! I'm kind of convinced that mine has been hiding in Melbourne, left there by the now-former-Beau over the holidays. How'd it end up in his bags?
If I find yours here, I shall send it southwards!
Post a Comment