Thursday, March 29, 2007

happy dance for Katy

Get over to Katy's blog straight away and join in the communal "WOOO HOOO!" as our favourite transplanted Texan is allowed to run again! Go Katy go!
Not much news here. Running - slow & short (but in a good way). Cycling - (clasps hand to forehead dramatically) oh, oh, how I miss my proper bike, my beloved Minerva - but the exercise bike gets me tres sweaty, and that has to be good, no? Remedial massage - ow f$%& ow f$%& ow f$%* ow f$%* ow f$%&! (but in a good way). Eating - all over the place, but maintaining somehow. Thesis - well....(short pause as LBTEPA curls into a ball and rocks back and forth). Social life - had lunch with the lovely and wise Kathryn to hand over my Run For the Kids t-shirt. I know she will do it proud, the lucky duck. She's been working hard for a good run - pop over to her blog and wish her luck for Sunday!
Today I am thankful for Michael Phelps' sublime swimming...28 strokes for 50m freestyle, swoon.... although I didn't realise he really has webbed feet!
I am also thankful for the constant entertainment provided by the outfit choices of the chickybabes at uni.
more anon,

4 comments:

Sue said...

Whereas I just have to make do with Moss Burmester's crappy fourth!

Wes said...

I dated a chick in high school that had webbed feet. I thought it was cool.

Anonymous said...

sankew sankew!

i don't think webbed feet would bother me, but if he had that string of poo that fish let dangle, i'd have to think about breaking up.

KLN said...

I do't care if I'm old enough to be his mother, I *adore* Michael Phelps. Webbed feet and all :-)(although I bet the Thorpodeo's feet are bigger).