Monday, September 11, 2006

WOOF WOOF WOOF!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*My sister and my nephew were also very happy that the Bulldogs won*

I'll write later about the really crap utterly depressingly bad meant-to-be-20km-but- only-managed-16km last-long-run-before-the-Half that I did before I went to the footy, because I'm too happy today. And too hungover. Go Dogs!! Could someone please pass me another diet coke?

5 comments:

LBTEPA said...

now now....
I don't care about next week, I'm happy NOW :)
If there is a miracle and we do win next week, I'll expect you back here with a congratulatory comment :P

Ruune said...

I was at the game but enjoyed the day a lot less with my family of pies supporters. Bugger.

Spark Driver said...

Winners are grinners. Well done!

Cinders said...

I thought I should come over and say congrats to you and your Doggies. Certainly a better side on the day. Judging by the 'Herald Sun' signs, we were on the opposite side under the 'Hankook' signs . Have a great week.

The Candid Bandit said...

Football? Wha?

*grin*

I ~think~ Im nearly a Saints supporter. Does that happen by osmosis?