Tuesday, August 08, 2006

repeat after me:

Repeat after me: if you don’t get up at stupid o’clock and train you will feel bad for much longer than if you do get up.
Even if you did have to get up and tend to Noddie at 3.30am.
Gloomy thought for the day: what important thing will I have to sacrifice to fit in a run because I was undisciplined this morning?
Repeat after me: lighten up! The sky will not fall because you had a lovely lie-in (until 6.30) this morning! Will you be tossed off the team for Beijing if you miss a run? It’s a beautiful day! Be grateful! There's always tomorrow!

I'm always pleased when my tiresome whining twin goes away, aren't you?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

"if you don’t get up at stupid o’clock and train you will feel bad for much longer than if you do get up" LOL. Well I repeated it after you...

I like your twin. The good one that is. You know that it isn't the end of the world but you also know the world just seems that little bit brighter when you do do it.

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and Noddie sleeps right through the night :D

Spark Driver said...

"lighten up! The sky will not fall because you had a lovely lie-in". Dont sweat it... you can always make it up later.