Wednesday, August 23, 2006

wish I hadn't looked...

I just checked last year's results for the Shepparton Half and the last-placed person was about 10 minutes faster than my hoped-for time.... and the second last person was 30 min faster!!!!
(mumbles to self: it's not about them, it's about me, it's not about them...and there's a medal...am I too obsessed with bling?...oh dear...)

AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO J AND ME!! yes it's 8 years since a drunken one-night stand went horribly wrong and we never looked at anyone else again (that's not how they're supposed to work, is it?). We celebrate this date as well as our wedding date because, well, we like celebrating, and neither of us wants to forget the day we got very lucky in more ways than one ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversay!

Cinders said...

Sorry I'm late but have a happy anniversary.

The Candid Bandit said...

Happy Anniversary!

Pffft - Ive had a few one night stands turn into meanigful relationships. Ok, lustful. Not meaningful.

Anonymous said...

Gotta luv a one night stand that comes good... Congrats on yr anniversary!

We have several:
1st one night stand
2nd one night stand
3rd one night stand
exclusive but not public bonking
exclusive and public bonking (and no, by public, I don't mean out in the street)
exclusive and public relationship
...
haven't got to the wedding yet, but ... one day!

Hayley