That's enough, I said to my disorganised self. This has gone on long enough (not very long, a far shorter time than usual actually). In my own defence, the sinuses of doom had yet to respond to the best practice treatment regime sent to me by the mighty Cilla (currently on hols in Israel and Jordan, the lucky duck), as a result of which I am now sleeping well and feeling BRILLIANT, and for which I shall be eternally grateful
but I digress
Self, I said, self, drain that mug of HTFU and Make. It. Happen.
Do. The. Stuff.
Oh! Ok! So I did! I just did it!
Workouts: check. Reasonably helpful-to-goals eating: check. Life maintenance tasks: check. Not all of it, but lots of it. That'll do, indeed it will.
In other thrilling news: I started doing single leg presses at the gym and it's now clear why my left foot is playing up. My left glutes are weaklings! But not for long......
More anon, reinforcers!

No comments:
Post a Comment