Waddya reckon? I really like it! Now it says what I am about this year.
I'll tell you all about it later as Godzilla wasn't about so I am going to the pool right now.
More anon, splashers!
*later*
Swimming is one of my favourite things! It makes me feel happy! I'm going to do it more often! Today's was short becuase I want to go again tomorrow. I rode my bike to the pool which was fun too, and ticked off a couple of Goals in my Book. I heart my Book. It's purple!
So about the new blog...
I am absolutely grateful for the blessings in my life. I have a loving and supportive marriage, a healthy, happy kid, a more than financially adequate and satisfying job in a location I like very much, and I'm in pretty good health. Life is good.
I'm not making the most of it.
Over the last few years my full engagement with life has been eroded by deaths and worries and sadness and stress. I've stopped catching up with friends, and swimming, and riding my bike, and knitting, and playing the piano, and even planning so all these things can happen in the available time. It's time to do Life properly again! As I mentioned, I have a Book becuase I like a place to scribble. I'll probably summarise My Triumphs hahahahaha here every week, but the daily thoughts and ponderings will be done non-virtually. I'm so retro, no?
Henyway (so French I am, non?), that's what this is about.
What do you do when you want to change things up?
More anon, violets!
1 comment:
I love the new look/new name. There's something about a book, isn't there? Clean pages waiting for your fascinating thoughts and ideas and triumphs. ;)
Post a Comment