Wednesday, January 07, 2015

much better

well, that was awkward
good thing I got rid of that horrible cesspit of whining
- yes, what's still here is the 'un-whiny' bit - ack!
So how are you all? Kicking goals from what I can see of the book of face. Brilliant!
and so inspiring
I too have been kicking goals
not Peter Daicos left footed wrong-sided how-did-he-do-that? sneakers, but goals nonetheless. Little easy set shots. Walking 3 times a week. Want 4, working on it.
Weights, core, physio 3 times a week. Ditto.
I've even been out on my bike, coo er gosh
yes that's how far down I'd got, don't judge, even two bike rides are a cause for celebration here
often a bit sore and achy
so many niggles, so many internal freakouts!
but that's how it it
A turning point was when I consciously engaged with the thought that avoiding feeling weak/slow/fat was interfering with my expressing my values of health and fitness
HELLO CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!
had to find my own way there, though. I'm an experiential learner, me
I make a decision every day to accept these feelings so I can do what I need to do to get stronger.
I'm feeling stronger! I feel leaner although the bastard scales (and pants) don't agree
oh well
Next time I will tell you about my Secret Weapon. It's Fab!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

excellent goal kicking, matey!

i am so with you on this:
"A turning point was when I consciously engaged with the thought that avoiding feeling weak/slow/fat was interfering with my expressing my values of health and fitness"

glad you are feeling stronger :)