Emma, in her Mightiness, has asked me what would happen if I did 'give up' (as has crossed my mind of late, I cannot lie). My answer: if I gave up I could stop being so disappointed all the time (ok my sms to her had a swear word in it) I could give up trying to be hopeful but knowing underneath there's not a lot of evidence for anything going well. I sometimes wish I could give up but I can't and I never will
oh well.
Standing at work, stretching and core every day, off to a new physio on Friday .
It's just the road I'm on. What can I do but keep walking?
Friends by my side of course :)
3 comments:
I'm afraid my running days might be behind me. Now that I'm starting to think that is probably the best thing for me at this point in my life, it's easier to accept. Not saying that the same is true for you, just sharing my experience with "moving on" if/when you get to a point where that is path.
I wish I could give you a hug because I'm bad in these situations and never know what to say.
In the end, I just want you to be happy. I hope that the new physio works for you. I know that recovery can be very long and very slow. But, we're all here cheering you on, no matter which direction recovery takes you.
I received your message, but my email was rejected.
Yes, I'm taking a break. I just need time away from FB for a little while. Thank you for checking in. :)
Post a Comment