Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11/12/13

had to head this with the date bc it's so fun to write!... and there isn't much else going on. Operation 'completely rebuild my gait so my knees track properly' grinds its interminable way on. I'm almost numb to thoughts of one day being able to do something fun like swimming or running. One day I will get fit again. I will. I just have to keep doing the stupid boring upsetting painful exercises important basic stuff now, over and over and over, whether or not it makes me sad becuase it's so obvious how very very far I have to go. That will get me there.Still, summer is here and so is Christmas, my tree is up, the house is full of tinsel, the cards have been posted and it's Noddie's dance concert on the weekend which has become good fun now I'm not so terrified of the backstage mums.
more anon, tinselators!

4 comments:

Tea said...

"most wonderful time of the year"--Bing Crosby

:)

Housewife in Heels said...

I missed the 11/12/13 appreciation day- although i heard something about a bunch of people marrying bc it was meant to be a lucky day. Enjoy the dance concert- bring some backup for those dance mums, I've seen them on the Home Health channel - 128 "Dance Moms", they are intense.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I didn't realise that the back stage mums were to be feared! I have to face off with them this weekend for the Sunday matinee- ohh, what will I wear? What will they say?

Hope it is getting easier Al.
Sara

Anonymous said...

Trying so hard to find your contact info. Please can you send me an email. Mary.wienholts@gmail.com