I kept it all on the straight and narrow for 11 days. Walking, swimming, running (squee! running!!), cycling after dark with my flashing light clipped to my shorts - flashing my bum just doesn't sound right, does it? - becuase the day's crazy left 8.30-9.00 as the only free time...it all happened for eleven days straight becuase I made it happen. And it was good. Then yesterday I took Team LBTEPA out for dinner to celebrate the new business - which I absolutely could not run without them - hitting an amazing financial milestone astonishingly quickly, and the exercise didn't happen.
Today, my five faithful readers, it will. I'll help Noddie with her piano practice and fold the washing and finish my case notes and THEN I WILL WALK.
Eleven schmeleven I say
rrrrROOOAAARRRR!!!!!
More anon, Pleistocenes!
*EDIT: I DID IT. Case notes went unfinished and the washing is still blocking the laundry door in a big tiresome pile, but I went out and walked. Let the next streak commence

2 comments:
Yes!!!
Doesn't matter what happened on day 12, day 13 is what matters!
Awesome to hear the about the business going well!
k
I can't even explain how happy I am for you. As a business owner myself, I can tell you, we need to be masters of our schedules. That means, we have to let the small stuff slide. So, my house isn't clean most days of the month. Sometimes, I have to do laundry just to be able to leave the house. We focus on the important stuff and let everything else go. :)
Post a Comment