Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home at last

I was so paralysed with anxiety by the fact that MY BLING GOT LEFT BEHIND AT THE HOTEL IN QUEENSLAND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Not. By. Me. and may I say how lucky the Spousal Unit is to be alive) that I was virtually unable to function and certainly unable to produce scintillating prose such as that expected by my five faithful readers. I was heartbroken.
Don't worry, it'll be FINE, everyone soothed, they're posting it back. It'll be here soon. But you know and I know, my friends, that Sometimes Things Get Lost In The Post. My Bling is Awesome and Mighty but it's not all that big, comparatively speaking. It's only little!
So this afternoon there was much rejoicing when it was made known throughout the kingdom of LBTEPA that My Bling Was Home. Home safe at last, and around my neck where it belongs.

8 comments:

starfish264 said...

Phew, phew, phew!!! I can imagine how gutted you'd have been had it not made it home - I would have been the same. I upset enough to find, that having struggled and huffed and puffed (and nearly vomited) my way through my first ever duathlon, that there was no finsher's bling - just t-shirts ... gut-ted!!

Unknown said...

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad bling came home.

But, I'm going to defend the Spousal Unit here. it's a bit mind-boggling the bling left contact with your skin in the first week after you met. You must have been very sick indeed if it had been taken from your grasp.

Seriously, i get marathon bling and I don't remove it for a week or two. Round my neck, clasped in sweaty fingers, stuck in my bra, it doesn't get removed.

Emma

SupermomE13 said...

Yay the bling is back!!! I would have been super bummed to. You worked hard for that!! SO GLAD you got it back. :)

Wes said...

CRISIS AVERTED! and thanks for sparing the SPOUSAL UNIT :-)

LBTEPA said...

Your comments certainly have merit Emma (as always) but we were in Qld = swimming, water parks, roller coasters etc so it appeared "safer" to leave it under my pillow some days rather than have to take it on and off all the time. So many learning experiences!

Mary Sunshine said...

Such beautiful bling!!! So glad it is where it belongs now.

Congratulations on yet another amazing victory!

Mary Sunshine said...

Such beautiful bling!!! So glad it is where it belongs now.

Congratulations on yet another amazing victory!