There was all this stuff all over the interwebs (so it must be true) about how the end of the world was on this weekend so I thought what the heck, I may as well lash out seeing as it's all puffs of smoke/long white smocks and wings/oblivion from now on - and then some charming WatchTower sellers came around and said it wasn't this weekend after all! But I've already taken the tags off and moved the buttons so I'm keeping it.

More anon
4 comments:
Al I have some bad news for you- if you are chosen then you will be taken away on Saturday to you rightful place in heaven, if not you will spend 5 months being tortured (but looking fab in your jacket) and then on October 21 the end of the world is truly nigh! If I don't see you again- enjoy that jacket! (I am going nowhere!) Sara
PS- yes I am bored, and have been reading too much trash on the interweb
shoulda bought some new shoes. just sayin ;-)
Hot!
rawr!! :-)
Post a Comment