- whatever it is you're struggling with, someone you know will be doing it far better than you and really easily and banging on about it on effbee and/or their blog, which will also be much nicer, cooler and have lots more comments than yours.
- do not take this personally.
So what's happening with all of you these days? I'd love to be thrilled by the awesomeness of your lives!
More anon
7 comments:
I would rather run a marathon, right here, right now, rather than write the last 100 words of this essay.
Emma
Is that person just doing it to annoy me? Because I am annoyed all ready and I don't even know what about. Are they really doing it better, or are they better at writing about it?
Lots of holidaying, amusing 8 yo nephew who knows EVERYTHING and doesn't mind making up the rest, and doing a half arsed run every other day- that is what I have been doing! (it isn't that awesome!)
no awesomeness going on here in my neck of the woods. :-(
When someone else's life starts to seem a bit too amazing I just 'unfriend' them or stop reading their blog. P :-)
rah! that is freaking annoying. thank goodness for the Hide button i say :) hope you are okay comrade xx
All of the " R's " ..... and lots of them.
Running / Riding / yeap that too...
DG is 45 today - hope she likes teh pressies I got her.
Take care
eat Em
I do read when I can. We have been moving house, raising a toddler and a baby and trying to fit in 2 stepkids 3 days a week to boot... I'm lucky if I get time to eat! :-(
I do love reading your blog when I can I think you are just HILARIOUS and such a clever, witty writer, I wish I had half your talent. I only read two blogs (during my rare free moments) and that is "Not Drowning, Mothering" (to make me feel better about being a crap mother) and yours !! I think you are wonderful and amazing and WAY too hard on yourself!!!
Post a Comment