As you can see, much preparation is required for the not-average Very Slow Marathon.As a rule I don't take painkillers during a run, but the Bastard Sinuses must be tamed one last time.Nothing like (ahem) "profound" thoughts to distract me from 6 hours of WHYAMIDOINGTHISWTFWASITHINKING?
I'm guessing this 'consumed by pre-marathon dread to the point of speechlessness' is normal as it's been three out of three so far. GULP.
Hi Alison, we met briefly at the CR drinks thing after the GCM this year. Haven't posted before but just wanted to say I love your blog, am a faithful follower, and wish you all enjoyment and success tomorrow. Will look forward to reading how it goes. Good luck!! Ninjette. :)
5 comments:
Too fabulous for words.
You're inspirational. All the best.
You're awesome. Have a great experience!!
so excited for you and i love your messages... GOOD LUCK COMRADE!
what the heck? is that lipstick? :-) I can't imagine hard as nails LBTEPA not having a great day. I'll be thinking about you!
Hi Alison, we met briefly at the CR drinks thing after the GCM this year. Haven't posted before but just wanted to say I love your blog, am a faithful follower, and wish you all enjoyment and success tomorrow. Will look forward to reading how it goes. Good luck!! Ninjette. :)
Post a Comment