the year I did everything better
A couple of my favourite #spill tweets:RT @frank_in_oz Wow!!! Now we have an unwed, childless, atheist PM. I've never felt so represented.RT @weaveandom QUEEN, LADY GG, LADY PM. WHAT UP AUSTRALIA!
uh oh, Australia is going to Hell in a hand basket. Bruhahahahaha!
Wes, you probably mean 'handbag', but knowing Julia I am sure it will be a very stylish yet functional one so all may not be as bad as all that.
I can't say ANYthing that tops the above comments.I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A couple of my favourite #spill tweets:
RT @frank_in_oz Wow!!! Now we have an unwed, childless, atheist PM. I've never felt so represented.
RT @weaveandom QUEEN, LADY GG, LADY PM. WHAT UP AUSTRALIA!
uh oh, Australia is going to Hell in a hand basket. Bruhahahahaha!
Wes, you probably mean 'handbag', but knowing Julia I am sure it will be a very stylish yet functional one so all may not be as bad as all that.
I can't say ANYthing that tops the above comments.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment