I was going to wrap this post about my plans for 2010 in reflections and cogitations and the difference between goals and aspirations.... and how I'm scared to write them down becuase they are pretty difficult to make failure-proof....and that would have taken me another week to craft into a big slab of pretty words which are actually just talking-about-myself-instead-of-getting-on-with-it...........
but that's all just BS and pandering to my paralysing fear of the Failure Monster.
My goals for 2010 are
1. lose 8kg
2. finish the Melbourne Marathon again
2a. depending on what kind of work I find when we move, do the full marathon at the Gold Coast.
Better get on with it, eh? I'll just have another cuppa first

More anon, full steamers-ahead!
7 comments:
nice goals. now get out there and make them happen!
It's good to keep it simple.
Love the coffee mug :D
LMAO! I love it! The mug was just perfect!
(I think I'll have YOU write my goals, next year).
LOL... yea... let's just get on wid it... :-)
Good work *thumbs up*
check out my blog...tell what you think i'm a new member =)
http://aprilapes17.blogspot.com/
Good stuff. No need to fear that monster, though, he is more afraid of you than you are of him!
And so what if you only achieve half of what you plan (think you'd like) to do. That's still a whole lot more than those who never taste from the chalice of htfu.
Roll on 2010.
Paul :-)
Post a Comment