OMG OMG OMG I am just about incoherent with excitement! This evening I will be basking in a glow of fabulousness as I dine with the
creme de la creme of Melbourne Blogger Royalty! Adding further lustre to the occasion - if that's possible - will be International Blogging Superstar, enthusiastic embracer of life and all-round hilarious chick
Dietgirl! Ooooh!!!
*fans self*
I didn't know whether I could make it tonight because the Spousal Unit's shifts are so tiresomely erratic at the moment, and we are hosting our church's Lent study group at our house this year etc etc etc
and and and...so complicated...but it's all fallen into place and I'll be there!
Now
whatever shall I wear? These girls can
dress.
I'm so excited about this,
and so in love with my new car
did I tell you I had a new car? Oh, I did? Would you like to hear more? that it's almost blotting out the full-body aches from Noddie's latest share-it-around phlegmfest, which if they don't go away will make Sunday's tri a bit of a pain, as it were
oh dear oh dear oh dear...... but I'm sure they will. Drugs are good these days
More anon, incurable optimists!
3 comments:
Yeah - see you tonight. Dont be expecting glam, I'm coming straight frow work.
Wear that lovely Orca tri outfit :-)
For a second there I thought you were having dinner with the AbFab girls. Not that dietgirl isn't fab enough.
Post a Comment