I think there's a wormhole somewhere in there leading to a parallel dimension. Its inhabitants must be startled by the frequent, inexplicable manifestations of bank statements and sunglasses. Sigh. I hope I learn from this.Still, I'll be wrapping Christmas presents tonight after dinner. That's fun. The Christmas cards are made and the letter written, so I'll be sending them out tomorrow too. I love sending cards. Email me your address so I can send you one too. Not if you're a creepy stalker of course. You can just go away.
Is it mince pie time yet?
More anon, cheerful vaguesters!
4 comments:
Sometimes I get chills reading your posts. It is as if you are leading my life in a parallel universe. Same messy paperwork crap, but you are fitter LOL..
I have post it note on my laptop that as soon as the right software is loaded (tomorrow) I can plug in the external drive to get all my data and then I too, can do both our last 2 years of tax..
Ahh for wormholes :)
Best wishes with the taxes!
It is just my socks that have disappeared into my wormhole- and my swimming mojo which has disappeared :( Hope you get the tax done and have a great ride.
(The word verification is RATED- I give you 5 stars)
No cards for 'creepy stalkers' .... bugger - that is me off teh list.
Good luck with the tax stuff
Take care
Eat Em
Post a Comment