- drink tea, eat toast, feed Noddie toast
- do washing, empty dishwasher, clean kitchen etc
- go for a run. Feel as though balance and endurance might slowly slowly be returning
- watch Noddie have fun at her swimming lesson. Feel happy because last week she refused to get in and was never going back again.
- have a splendid time at the Whittlesea show. Eat a melt-in-your-mouth steak sandwich, admire yet be faintly worried by the ingenuity of local children yes it is made of what you think it is
and buy the completely unnecessary yet fabulous pink coat I have lusted after for the last three years
- share the Last Ever Bottle of our favourite tipple they've stopped making it! Oh woe, oh woe and alas! with the neighbours.- refrain from fighting with exhausted feral child (my own), good thing I've been studying non-violent communication I can tell you
- eat pizza
- watch 10 seconds of tv
- zzzzzz
Sunday morning
- drink tea, eat porridge with apricots, feed Noddie toast
- rush out for a bike ride before the wind came up
- take Noddie to church for Sunday school
- accidentally reveal inability to believe in the resurrection of the body (no wonder the angels hid my book)
- see - in real time, thanks lronman Iive! - my friend Wes fulfill his dream of finishing Ironman! Huge congratulations to you Wes!
- drive to Brighton to swim at the sea baths as a bit of a hit-out before a couple of events I have coming up
- wish I had a long-sleeved wetsuit
- remember how very very much I love swimming in the sea, even when it's cccccold
- fly our new kite and make sandcastles with Noddie and J
- refrain from fighting with exhausted feral child, good thing I've been studying non-violent communication I can tell you
- watch 10 seconds of rugby
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tomorrow will be very strange indeed - I haven't worked on Cup Day since I was at uni and my exams were in the second week of November. Double time will just about make up for it though, mwahahaha. Go Moatise!
More anon, millinery fanciers!

5 comments:
Gurrrrl! I can't tell you how excited I was to see all those great comments on my blog. Even though you are a half a world away, you have always been one of my best bloggy friends. You are most definitely my favorite Aussie gal!! Thanks for being their A!!
Sounds like damn near the perfect weekend to me!
Sounds like a lovely weekend. I watched Wes finish live too - cool stuff!!
What a great weekend - I too enjoyed F&C but I have decided to give it up until after the 13th of December! I backed Moatize- but also Bauer so I wasn't completely disappointed.
a poo man? bet he feels like sh--. that's just because he's not a boffo babe with a purty hat like someone i know.
Post a Comment