Sunday, August 19, 2007

Life's good

I'm in the study banging my head on the bastard thesis.
It's been a very long day. Noddie is Over Tired, has the sniffles and is way off her game; J and I are a little fragile after a late one with friends last night. I can hear J finishing the last of the dinner party dishes.

He's singing to himself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

That is such a great photo! You look so happy, both of you. Good luck with the thesis.

Anonymous said...

oh my god, you're married to billy bob thornton!

Anonymous said...

lol at Ihatetoast! you two do look adorable!

Wes said...

Cool pic! Life is good. Thanks for saying so :-)

Nancy Toby said...

J is *still* drunk the next day? Wow, what a party! ;-)

Unknown said...

you look like you're happy and having fun - those are good things.

Sue said...

Is that better than having him sing to you?

jeanne said...

you both look adorable, but you especially so. if this is how you look tired, i'm impressed!

Tony said...

Good luck on your thesis. I am sure it will be fantastic.

Keep up the great work.

The Candid Bandit said...

This entire post was just beautiful and said so much.

I love those days.

Great picture too.

Kathy said...

How's the thesis going? Love the photo. What was he singing?

Spark Driver said...

Good to hear that life is good. Keep up the great spirits.