Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hi ho, hi ho

..it's off to work I go....
The bowels of the uni library are my home for today, as I avoid dirty bathrooms and crumb-y rugs and unpacked weekend bags, instead facing up to unread articles and an unwritten research summary. Wait! What's that?
*NEENAWWNEENAWW!!! NEGATIVITY ALERT! NEGATIVITY ALERT!*
If I was to hear Noddie bleating like this (unlikely, although her vocabulary is increasing - she was in the back yard 'helping' the Spousal Unit hang out the washing when she pointed at his Shed O'Shite and told him it was disgraceful hahahaha...suck it up, J, cos she's not wrong...) I would ask her, how can we say that in a cheerful way?
Hmmmm...
I think I have my head around my thesis argument, I just have to write it down. I can do that.
Tomorrow we're going to Mum and Dad's for the weekend.
My achilles tendons, shins and calves are ever so pleased with all the stretching they are getting, so I have been able to run three times this week!
*short pause for happy dance*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hot cross buns exist.
On Sunday we rejoice in the resurrection of love and hope.
What's not to be cheerful about?
Bugger, grumbles LBTEPA's whiny twin, I was looking forward to feeling miserable all day...

Now *whistling (and inflicting all my dear readers with an irritating earworm)* hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

Have a very happy Easter everyone :)

7 comments:

Sue said...

And four days off will make me happy!

Simlin said...

Happy Easter to you too!
Good luck with the Thesis argument thingy...

Anonymous said...

Hope all goeswell with the thesis ... I admire anyone who can go back to study part time ... well done.

Take care

Eat Em

PS : Enjoy a hot cross bun .. :-)

KLN said...

Happy Easter, I love this holiday! -- hey maybe my mojo will be resurrected? Sorry if that's too smarty-pants ---

BTW, my Mom *always* makes fabulous hot cross buns. As she is snowed in up in Maine, I guarantee she's making some today!

Flea said...

LOL, I needed to read cheery posts today, it's cloudy cold and raining in Perth, yay but ... :(
Glad to see you are feeling better and positive!
Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter. I;ve never seen hot crossed buns in person, but I continue to hear rumors that they exist. :)

Anonymous said...

we're dying easter eggs this anzac day. i just got my kit from the states. we normally use leghorn eggs (white), but i'm sure brown will take color just as good.

but no more h.c.b. at this date. will have to make due with h.d. hot danishes.

(catching up)