the year I did everything better
How fast they grow.
What a cutie!!
Happy Happy Birthday to Noddie.She is so gorgeous, look at those curls. Wishing you many happy healthy blessed years with her.
AWWWW! Happy birthday Little one!I always think of that quote: "The best of times and the worst of times" when I think of my babies. But I wouldnt trade it for the world.
Happy birthday Noddie. I hope both of you have had a fantastic day.
What a sweetie and how quickly they grow up.
she is too beautiful! you're making me cry!
Hi,Liked reading through,nice pic's.Wish you wellHappy birthday Noddie(Belated one)
SO sweet!! happy birthday! :o)
Noddles! Happy 3rd birthday you big girl! Her curls are devine and she is blessed to have you and SU as her parents...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How fast they grow.
What a cutie!!
Happy Happy Birthday to Noddie.
She is so gorgeous, look at those curls. Wishing you many happy healthy blessed years with her.
AWWWW! Happy birthday Little one!
I always think of that quote: "The best of times and the worst of times" when I think of my babies. But I wouldnt trade it for the world.
Happy birthday Noddie. I hope both of you have had a fantastic day.
What a sweetie and how quickly they grow up.
she is too beautiful! you're making me cry!
Hi,Liked reading through,nice pic's.
Wish you well
Happy birthday Noddie(Belated one)
SO sweet!! happy birthday! :o)
Noddles!
Happy 3rd birthday you big girl!
Her curls are devine and she is blessed to have you and SU as her parents...
Post a Comment