BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

oooh! oooh!

Race report coming soon! Yes, I, LBTEPA the Mightily Unfit, actually pulled on the Team SD shirt and raced! A 10k! In the rain! Last by miles (of course) but no pain! Yay!

4 much-appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Go TEAM SD!

Last is a thing of honour. You beat everyone who wouldn't dare try.

Emma

Shauna said...

YES! Well done you! :)

Wes said...

what happened to the post on parenting advice? now I have a witty comment with no escape into the world. WHAT A WASTE!!

jeanne said...

Ditto Wes. Actually I had advice! It's that age. You are suddenly embarrassing . Plus little girls are horrid to each other. Anything out of the ordinary is fair game for taunting. And we all know, you are far from ordinary! I would not debate, and not lecture, simply say "you are hurting my feelings. We don't allow that in our family. It isnt cute nor kind."
Buck up! It gets worse before it gets better!