BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lucky

I saw the most gorgeous sunrise when I was out running this morning. Oh my it was glorious. Red and orange and crimson and magenta and pink. The trees along the river were black silhouettes against the stunning daybreak. It was magic.
Then off to my left I saw it - the setting moon, huge and shiny like a silver coin in the violet sky.

4 much-appreciated comments:

kathrynoh said...

Nice work.

I saw bogans on the bus drinking bundy and coke... then one of the bogans got up to help an old lady with her wheelie bag :)

Lisa said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes said...

ahhhh, that's one visual I can be thankful for :-)

Margaret said...

How beautiful that sounds. It would have been magnificent. What a great reward for getting out there and running!